Friday, July 23, 2010

Returning to the Path

Have you ever fallen off the path?
I have! I hate to admit it but it happened. Don't worry, I am back on. I took about 2 - 3 weeks where I really did not watch what I was eating or when I was eating. Did I notice a difference? ABSOLUTELY!
I would like to blame it on a number of reasons and people but I can't. You see, it all comes back to me. I have to have the discipline to do what I know is right even if everyone else is doing something else. WOW! What a concept. I understand that when it comes to sin. Why haven't I been able to transfer that over to my diet.
Pure - lack of discipline.
Two days ago I decided I have to get back on the program. I began to drink my protein drink. I had an incredible salad and immediately felt a huge difference.
This morning I went into the gym and weighed. I am back at 265. It feels so good to be back on the path.
How are you doing?

No comments:

Post a Comment