Thursday, March 25, 2010

The vacation plan

This weekend I am planning on taking a short trip with the family. While it is not a long trip, it is exciting to think about getting away with the people I love most! Will I worry about the diet? Not really. I understand that I may eat things that I don't normally eat. THAT IS OKAY!
Monday I will find myself back on the program!
I am not sure if I have ever mentioned this or not so let me share with you how I am moving forward. I try all week to really be good. I look for opportunities to eat good food. I keep my office stocked with apples, pears, yogurt, granola, and other good snacks. I try to not eat foods that have a high glycemic index. Basically, I try my best to stick to the diet found in I Can Do This Diet. Saturday is my fun day. I start with a great 1 hour intense workout at the gym and then the rest of the day, I do not worry about what I am going to eat. In fact, I enjoy myself. I may eat those starches or sweets I don't eat the other 6 days. Sunday, I get up and get in another 1 hour at the gym before going to church. I am back on the program! I enjoy this routine. It seems to work for me. I will let you know how the weekend went. I also plan on doing a strict week when I get back just to make sure I don't lose much ground.
I pray God is using this in your life. Be blessed and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment