Tuesday, March 2, 2010

We are still moving forward!

First goal: Do a better job at blogging. I had no idea it had been almost a month since I had last posted anything.
I continue to lose weight - PTL! My work outs are still 6 - 7 days a week.
This past month I started a diet program called NuLean. You will be hearing more of this in the future. When I first read about it, it seemed too good to be true. You've heard the claims before. I would have dismissed it but I was impressed with the basis for the program. The program is based on starting out detoxifying. This is so important because so many toxins are stored in the fats. To be successful, you must detoxify as you begin any diet program. Secondly, they talked about the importance of alkalizing your body. Music to my ears!!!!
Well, I did it. I lost the 7+ pounds in a week as they promoted and continued to lose weight the next couple of weeks. This is a diet only available through doctor's offices. I wanted to try it out on me before launching it here in the clinic.
There are a couple of you patients who have encouraged me as I have begun this journey. I wish to thank you!!! I look forward to posting again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment